Monday, December 14, 2009

0.8

The students had finished today's exams, and I had a week to grade them...

My wife was back from Australia, so I didn't have to worry about the kids...

The METAR? 10SM CLR, but the weather was even better...

Besides, it was my birthday. So...

I went flying!

[Fine Print: since I do not have a medical certificate I had a friend with me who could act as Pilot-in-Command.]

It was just a proficiency run, nothing special. Steep turns (within ATP standards), an approach-to-landing stall, a little sighseeing to do a touch-and-go at an airport down the road, and then a couple of times around the pattern at home. I feel obliged to draw a pithy moral conclusion, the only one that comes to mind was that we had fun.

Why look for more?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2009 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Frank Van Haste said...

Doc:

Nice to have you back in the sky.

Regards,

Frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home